- Introduction and general terms
- Who are we?
- What type of personal data do we collect and how do we use it?
- Monitoring and recording communications
- How is your personal data used?
- For how long do we hold your personal data?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- What rights do you have?
- Lodging a complaint
- How do you contact us?
- Changes to the privacy notice
InHealth is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals using this website.
The following statement sets out the privacy notice in relation to all InHealth Limited websites.
1.0 Introduction and general terms
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and ask that you read this notice carefully. It explains when and why we collect personal data about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it and how we keep it secure.
2.0 Who are we?
- We are InHealth Limited (“InHealth”) and own and operate this website. We are registered in England & Wales under company number 05190234 and have our registered office at Beechwood Hall, Kingsmead Road, High Wycombe, Bucks HP11 1JL.
3.0 What type of personal data do we collect and how do we do it?
- When filling in forms on our website, when contacting us about the provision of our services or use of our website or when you complete surveys for us, we may request, collect and use the following data about you:
- Contact information (email address and phone number)
- And any other personal data that you provide in connection with your enquiry.
- If you give us data on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- Receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
4.0 Monitoring and recording communications
- We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance purposes.
5.0 How is your personal data used?
- We collect personal data about you so that we can:
- Identify you
- Manage your enquiry
- Improve our services by conducting statistical analysis.
6.0 For how long do we hold your personal data?
- We will hold your personal data on our systems only for as long as is necessary to respond to/manage your enquiry. Should you engage with our services, we will process your data in accordance with our Fair Processing Notice.
- Where you have provided consent for us to process your personal data, please note that you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7.0 Who has access to your personal data?
- We may disclose your personal data to other companies within the InHealth group. We will not pass on your personal data obtained through our websites to any third party.
- If you would like to find out more about cookies, or how you can stop their use in your browser (although please be aware that this may mean that some functions of the site are no longer available to you), please visit www.allaboutcookies.org, or if you would like to view information from Google please visit www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
9.0 What rights do you have?
- Right to request a copy of your personal data:
- Right to correct any mistakes in your personal data
- Right at any time to ask us for a copy of the personal data supplied by you, that we hold. We have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service if we deem your request excessive.
- Right to ask us to amend or update the personal data we hold
- Right to ask us to stop using your personal data and to delete it
- Right to lodge a complaint.
- In order to exercise any of these rights you need to contact us, please refer to “How do you contact us?” below.
10.0 Lodging a complaint
- If you have reason to complain about how your personal data has been controlled and/or processed by us, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- We shall try to resolve your queries promptly and, if you remain unsatisfied, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
11.0 How do you contact us?
- Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the personal data we hold about you.
12.0 Changes to the Privacy Notice
- We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this notice occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
- This Privacy Notice was most recently updated in April 2018.